Bathroom & Shower tile regrouting
Due to stained and decaying grout lines, does your shower or bathroom appear old and worn? Don’t panic; Melbourne’s Tile Cleaning Experts are here to save your tiles! To restore the lustre and cleanliness to your bathing areas, we specialise in shower and bathroom regrouting services.
Shower regrouting is an easy solution to repairing flaky, missing or discoloured grout in your Melbourne home. Old and missing grout can make your shower look really run down. Because of this you might be thinking of replacing the tiles. However, it is much easier and more cost effective to regrout your shower tiles than replace them.
Using specialised hand-held tools and machinery, we remove the grout from your shower safely and efficiently. This is to make sure we do not damage your shower tiles. We then mix the grout, based on your colour choice. The grout we use has a strong uniform colour, reduces efflorescence, mould and is polymer fortified (flexible). This is especially important as showers are subject to a lot of moisture. The grout we use also reduces the likelihood of cracking due to building movement.
HOW WE WORK OUR SHOWER REGROUTING MAGIC
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection of your shower. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to the regrouting. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the regrouting process and finish for your shower.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work on your shower. This way you know exactly how much the regrouting will cost upfront.
- Old Grout– Using hand held equipment, we remove the old, broken and discoloured grout from the shower. We take special care not to damage the shower tiles while taking the old grout out. We also always make sure that just enough grout is taken out to allow the new replacement grout to bond properly.
- Clean the Tiles – After the old grout is removed we then carefully clean the shower tiles to remove any dirt or loose debris.
- Choose the Grout – You are assured that we only use the best quality grout that is suitable for the task at hand. If you like, you can choose a different grout colour. This is an easy way to update the look of your shower.
- Mix the Grout – We mix new grout, based on your colour choice.
- Application – We carefully apply your new grout seamlessly. We take particular care to make sure grout joints are filled completely. This is especially important for showers.
- Remove Excess Grout – Grout lines are cleaned and any grout haze removed from the shower tiles.
- Cure Grout – Grout takes 24 hours to cure. This allows the bonds to fully form. Avoid using the shower during this time.
- Buff Excess Grout – When the grout has dried we will buff off any excess grout with a clean dry white cloth.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage. For showers, this step is essential.
- Voila – hello new grout that looks great and it is much easier to keep your shower clean!
Move the slider
Bathroom & Shower Floor Regrouting Melbourne
Your shower area will seem brand new thanks to the superior shower regrouting skills of our devoted team of professionals. We carefully take off the old, broken grout and replace it with brand-new, clean grout. Our experts are qualified to handle various types of tiles, including ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone.
We take special care while regrouting bathrooms, from the floor to the walls. Your old bathroom may become a beautiful retreat with the help of our bathroom tile regrouting services. We work quickly to remove water damage, mould, and mildew so that you are left with a gorgeous, sanitary bathroom.
Shower Regourting Near Me?
In Melbourne, are you looking for shower regrouting services nearby? Look nowhere else. Your neighbourhood regrouting experts, Tile Cleaning Experts, are prepared to remodel your shower and bathroom.
Don’t let the safety and beauty of your shower’s floor tiles be jeopardised by cracked grout. Our shower floor regrouting services will guarantee a spick-and-span, spotless surface.
Tile Cleaning Experts are the premier option in Melbourne for shower and bathroom regrouting. We are the shower rerouting business that promises excellent outcomes. Say good-bye to worn-out tiles and welcome to a newly renovated, gorgeous bathroom. For bathroom regrouting services that are superior to your expectations, contact us right away!
LET TILE CLEANING EXPERTS HELP
We are Melbourne’s leading tile cleaning experts. We specialise in tile cleaning, as well as tile stripping & sealing, tile cleaning and sealing, tile polishing & resurfacing, regrouting, grout colour sealing, efflorescence removal, shower restoration,(including shower regrouting, kitchen tile restoration, kitchen benchtop restoration, minor tile repairs, and anti-slip treatment.
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to use in between professional cleans, so you can maintain and enjoy the sparkle for longer.
Find out more about some of our shower regrouting jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.
ABOUT TILE CLEANING EXPERTS
We are Melbourne’s leading tile cleaning experts. We specialise in tile cleaning, as well as tile stripping & sealing, tile cleaning & sealing, tile polishing & resurfacing, grout colour sealing, and regrouting. In fact one of our most popular services is shower regrouting. Our other services include anti-slip treatment, minor tile repairs and efflorescence removal.
We not only specialise in providing our tile cleaning services to Templestowe, but to all Melbourne suburbs. So, no matter where you are in Melbourne we will come and clean your natural stone or tile surfaces to give them back their sparkle.
The main areas we clean and restore tiles includes kitchens (including stone benches), lounge and dining rooms, bathrooms (including shower restorations), hallways and stairs, courtyards, driveways and pool surrounds, and commercial offices.
Our founders have over 30 years’ experience and University degrees in nanochemistry, organic chemistry and industrial chemistry. This robust chemistry knowledge means we know how chemical compounds react with your floor and existing surfaces or coatings that may have been applied. Flooring is a specialised area that requires a bit more knowledge than the usual 4-week course, which is industry standard, so be sure to do your research when investing in your floors!