KITCHEN STONE BENCHTOP RESTORATION
At Tile Cleaning Experts we specialise in kitchen stone benchtop restorations. Benchtops are one of the most heavily used areas of a kitchen. As food is prepared on your kitchen bench it is important that everything is as hygienic as possible. In addition, as a lot of kitchens are now open plan, a kitchen not looking at it’s best can a negative impact on the rest of your living and dining areas.
Marble, limestone and travertine are considered soft stones. This means when they are used for kitchen benchtops, although they are very hard wearing, they are suspectible to staining. As well, spilt oil and liquids can penetrate it’s surface – causing stains. On the other hand, even though granite is a harder stone, it can also stain from spills.
Fortunately, we are experts at getting kitchen stone benchtops looking their best again. We do this by using specialised machinery with diamond infused polishing pads. This restores the natural lustre of your natural stone kitchen benchtop.
It takes a lot of skill and experience to resurface a natural stone kitchen benchtop. If done incorrectly it can actually make the scratches and stains on your benchtop worse. That’s why you can trust Tile Cleaning Experts as we have the training as well as many years of experience in resurfacing natural stone kitchen benchtops.
HOW WE WORK OUR KITCHEN STONE BENCHTOP MAGIC
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection of your kitchen benchtop, This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to your stone kitchen restoration process. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the process and the best options available.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the shower restoration will cost upfront.
- Clean the Natural Stone Benchtop – We thoroughly clean your kitchen benchtop to make sure all dirt, dust and grime is removed.
- Start the Resurfacing Process – We use the appropriate grit level diamond pad to start the resurfacing work using only water and our specialised machinery. By not using chemicals we protect the stone from further damage or discolouration.
- Clean the Slurry – after each step we remove the slurry from the surface of your natural kitchen stone benchtop.
- Continue the Resurfacing Process – We select the most appropriate diamond pad for each stage of the resurfacing process and continue with our specialised machinery until the desired result is achieved.
- Polish – After the desired look is achieved we polish your natural stone floor
- Stone Benchtop is Sealed – We then seal the benchtop to help protect it from any further damage.
- Voila – Hello resurfaced natural stone kitchen benchtop that looks great and is much easier to keep clean!
- After restoration care – Always wipe up spills on your natural stone kitchen benchtop as soon as possible.
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to use in between professional cleans, so you can maintain and enjoy the sparkle for longer.
Find out more about some of our the polishing and resurfacing of natural stone kitchen benchtops we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.