Tile regrouting is an easy solution to repairing flakey, missing or discoloured grout. Old and missing grout can make your tiled area look really run down. We regrout any area, whether it’s inside or outside, the kitchen or the shower. Using specialised hand-held tools and machinery, we remove your grout safe and efficiently, without damaging your tiles. We then mix the grout, based your colour choice. Our grout has a strong uniform colour, reduces efflorescence, mould and is polymer fortified (flexible), reducing the likelihood of cracking do to building movement.
HOW WE WORK OUR REGROUTING MAGIC
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to the regrouting. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the regrouting process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the regrouting will cost upfront.
- Old Grout– Using hand held equipment, we remove the old, broken and discoloured grout. We take special care not to damage the tiles while taking the old grout out. We always make sure that just enough grout is taken out to allow the new replacement grout to bond properly.
- Clean the Tiles – After the old grout is removed we then carefully clean the tiles to remove any dirt or loose debris.
- Choose the Grout – You are assured that we only use the best quality grout that is suitable for the task at hand.
- Mix the Grout – We mix new grout, based on your colour choice.
- Application – We carefully apply your new grout seamlessly. We take particular care to make sure grout joints are filled completely.
- Remove Excess Grout – Grout lines are cleaned and any grout haze removed from tiles.
- Cure Grout – Grout takes 24 hours to cure. This allows the bonds to fully form. Avoid getting the grout wet during this time.
- Buff Excess Grout – When the grout has dried we will buff off any excess grout with a clean dry white cloth.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Voila – hello new grout that looks great and is much easier to keep clean!
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to use in between professional cleans, so you can maintain and enjoy the sparkle for longer.
Find out more about some of our the regrouting jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.