Floor Tile Regrouting Melbourne
Tile regrouting is an easy solution to repairing flaky, missing or discoloured grout. Old and missing grout can make your tiled area look really run down. We regrout any area, whether it’s inside or outside, the kitchen or the shower. Using specialised hand-held tools and machinery, we remove your grout safe and efficiently, without damaging your tiles. We then mix the grout, based your colour choice. Our grout has a strong uniform colour, reduces efflorescence, mould and is polymer fortified (flexible), reducing the likelihood of cracking do to building movement.
TILE REGROUTING NEAR ME
ABOUT OUR FLOOR TILE REGROUTING MAGIC!
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to the regrouting. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the regrouting process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the regrouting will cost upfront.
- Old Grout– Using hand held equipment, we remove the old, broken and discoloured grout. We take special care not to damage the tiles while taking the old grout out. We always make sure that just enough grout is taken out to allow the new replacement grout to bond properly.
- Clean the Tiles – After the old grout is removed we then carefully clean the tiles to remove any dirt or loose debris.
- Choose the Grout – You are assured that we only use the best quality grout that is suitable for the task at hand.
- Mix the Grout – We mix new grout, based on your colour choice.
- Application – We carefully apply your new grout seamlessly. We take particular care to make sure grout joints are filled completely.
- Remove Excess Grout – Grout lines are cleaned and any grout haze removed from tiles.
- Cure Grout – Grout takes 24 hours to cure. This allows the bonds to fully form. Avoid getting the grout wet during this time.
- Buff Excess Grout – When the grout has dried we will buff off any excess grout with a clean dry white cloth.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Voila – hello new grout that looks great and is much easier to keep clean!
Move the slider
CALL US FOR TILE REGROUTING SERVICES
Your top option in Melbourne for tile cleaning and restoration, Tile Cleaning Experts, provides professional tile regrouting services to restore the aesthetic appeal and practicality of your tiled surfaces. Whether it’s kitchen tile regrouting or floor tile regrouting, we have the know-how and abilities to give your tiles a fresh new look.
Our staff is aware that grout lines may age in a number of ways, including becoming discoloured, broken, or just less attractive. Our tile regrouting professionals can help with that. We carefully eliminate old, deteriorated grout and replace it with brand-new, premium grout to provide a flawless and glossy appearance.
In order to guarantee that your floors look beautiful, we pay rigors attention to detail while regrouting floor tiles. By properly regrouting, we can increase the tiled surfaces’ tensile strength and stop moisture seepage, leaving your floors both beautiful and practical.
Kitchen Floor Regrouting
Our solution for kitchen tile regrouting is revolutionary in areas of your kitchen where spills and stains are frequent. We give additional protection against any damage in addition to restoring the beauty of your kitchen tiles.
For all of your Melbourne tile regrouting needs, pick Tile Cleaning Experts. Your tiled rooms will sparkle like new since we are committed to producing superior outcomes that surpass your expectations. To see the changes we can make to your tiles, get in touch with us right now. You can also find out more about some of our regrouting jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.