Even the most luxuourious Melbourne bathroom, (especially the shower) or kitchen can look tired and old if the tile or natural stone surfaces are in need of a good clean. The same goes for outdoor area. Enjoying quality family time around your backyard pool is not as good as it could be if the surrounding area looks like it has seen better days.
Trying to remove the dirt, grime, stains, discolouration and mould from your natural stone and tile surfaces yourself is hard work. Unfortunately, despite all this hard work, quite often all you end up removing is some of the superficial dirt. This means your tiles still look dirty.
That’s why tile cleaning is best left to the professionals. At Tile Cleaning Experts we will get your tiles and natural stone surfaces back to looking their best – even better we will do it without using nasty chemicals. In addition to cleaning your stone and tiles, we can also regrout and seal them. We can even strip them back if this is needed.
Along with cleaning ceramic tiles, we also clean marble, slate, bluestone, sandstone, limestone, porcelain tiles and quarry tiles. So no matter the surface you can trust Tile Cleaning Experts to bring back their sparkle.
It is generally recommended that you get your natural stone and tile surfaces cleaned every 12 to 18 months to keep them looking their best.
HOW WE WORK OUR NATURAL STONE AND TILE CLEANING MAGIC
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to cleaning the natural stone or tiles. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the cleaning process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the natural stone or tile cleaning will cost upfront.
- Apply Solution – We determine the most suitable solution to clean the natural stone or tiles. If the area is badly stained we will also apply a stain removal agent.
- Clean the Tiles – We use specially designed equipment to remove all grime, mould, stains and discolouration.
- Clean the Grout – Often when we clean stone and tile surfaces we also clean the grout as well. Find out more about our grout cleaning services.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Seal the Tiles – if your natural stone surfaces and tiles need to be sealed we can do this as well. Find out more about our tile sealing services.
- Sealer added to the Tiles – We determine and then apply the best sealer for your natural stone or tile surface
- Stripping the Tiles – If your natural stone or tiles have already been sealed, they may need to be stripped if the sealant has worn away or damaged. Find out more about our tile stripping services.
- Voila – hello new natural stone and tiles that look great and are much easier to keep clean!
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to use in between professional cleans, so you can maintain and enjoy the sparkle for longer.
Find out more about some of our the regrouting jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.