STRIPPING & SEALING
Out with the old and in with the new – remove sealant coatings and bring true life back to your existing flooring. Stripping and sealing needs an expert to safely remove and replace any coatings to bring your floor back to life.
Before applying new sealer to protect your flooring, the existing sealer must be carefully removed using professional chemicals, solutions and equipment. If this isn’t done properly, you may permanently damage your floors. Some sealers also emit harmful fumes when being stripped back, so appropriate equipment is vital. In other words, “kids, don’t try this at home”.
Once stripped, our experts select the best sealer based on the type of your flooring. There are hundreds of sealers on the market – different materials require different types of sealer. By stripping and sealing you will reduce stains, make future cleaning more manageable and keep your floors looking pristine and hygenic. Sealing creates a barrier that protects the flooring from chemical spills, other stains, pets, deterioration.
HERE'S HOW WE HELP
- We assess the area of concern and discuss your expectations, the best sealer options for your floor and confirm cost before we start.
- We then use the safest method to remove any old coatings.
- We then clean and dry the striped surface.
- We then apply the required number of coats to achieve the desired finish.
- Voila – wax on wax off.
- Not a fan of the shiny finish? We also do matte and satin finishes.
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to maintain your shiny and clean newly sealed floors.