Tile Sealing & Removal
Tile Sealing, Stripping & Removal Melbourne
If the stone or tile surfaces in your Melbourne home have already been sealed but still look dirty when you give them a good clean, it may mean that the tiles need to be stripped back before they are are cleaned and sealed again. By taking the extra step of removing the seal coating on your stone or tiles means you get rid of hard to remove grime and stains. It is one of the best ways to bring your floors back to looking their best.
Before applying the new sealer to protect your flooring, the existing sealer must be carefully removed. We do this using professional chemicals, solutions and equipment. If this isn’t done properly, you may end up permanently damaging your floors. The stone or tile surface is then scrubbed to make sure the stripper has penetrated the sealer completely. This process may need to be repeated until all the sealer has been removed. Some sealers also emit harmful fumes when being stripped back, so appropriate equipment is vital. That’s why stripping tiles should always be left to the professionals.
Once stripped, our experts select the best sealer based on the type of your flooring. There are hundreds of sealers on the market – different materials require different types of sealer. Two common types of sealers are used for stone and tile surfaces. The first one leaves a natural appearance, known as a matte or satin finish. The second one leaves a shiny surface. However, no matter what type of sealant you use, both will protect your tiles or stones.
By stripping and sealing your tiles, grout and flooring, you reduce stains and make future cleaning more manageable. Sealing creates a barrier that protects the flooring from chemical spills, pets, deterioration and other stains. It also makes it easier to clean. That’s why so many choose to have their stone and tiles stripped and sealed when they get them cleaned.
Along with stripping and sealing ceramic tiles, we also seal marble, slate, bluestone, sandstone, limestone, porcelain tiles and quarry tiles. So no matter the surface you can trust Tile Cleaning Experts to bring back their sparkle.
HOW WE WORK OUR NATURAL STONE AND FLOOR TILE STRIPPING, CLEANING AND SEALING MAGIC
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to stripping, cleaning and sealing the natural stone or tiles. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the stripping, cleaning and sealing process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the natural stone or tile stripping, cleaning and sealing will cost upfront.
- Apply Stripping Solution – We determine the most suitable solution to strip the natural stone or tiles.
- Scrub the Tiles – We thoroughly scrub the tiles to make sure the stripper solution has penetrated the tiles completely
- Clean the Tiles – If your tiles still have grime, mould, stains or discolouration after they have been stripped we will give them a clean using specialised equipment. Find out more about our tile cleaning services.
- Clean the Grout – Often when we strip and clean stone and tile surfaces we also clean the grout as well. Find out more about our grout cleaning services.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Seal the Tiles – We then seal your your natural stone surfaces and tiles. Find out more about our tile sealing services.
- Sealer added to the Tiles – We determine and then apply the best sealer for your natural stone or tile surface
- Voila – hello new natural stone and tiles that look great and are much easier to keep clean!
Move the slider
LET US HELP WITH YOUR TILE REMOVAL
For all of your tile care requirements, turn to Tile Cleaning Experts, a reputable company situated in Melbourne. Our services include sealing tiles, removing tiles, stripping tiles, sealing floors, and sealing stone tiles. We have years of experience in the field.
As explained, Tile Cleaning Experts uses cutting-edge methods and tools for tile removal and stripping in order to tackle even the most difficult projects quickly and with little inconvenience. We take satisfaction in bringing back the original lustre of your tiles, giving your flooring a brand-new appearance.
Professional Tile Stripping Services
Our floor tile sealing and stone tile sealing services can accommodate a variety of tile materials, ensuring that we fulfil your unique requirements and preferences. For our esteemed clients in Melbourne, we at Tile Cleaning Experts are dedicated to providing quality, expertise, and excellent outcomes. Give us the reins to refresh your tiled surfaces and improve the attractiveness of your area. Get in touch with us right away for a customised tile maintenance solution that works for you.
Find out more about some of our stripping, cleaning and resealing jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.