STRIPPING & SEALING SERVICES FOR BRIGHTON HOMES
WE SPECIALISE IN NATURAL STONE AND TILE STRIPPING AND SEALING SERVICES FOR BRIGHTON HOMES
If the natural stone or tile surfaces of your Brighton home still look grimy after a thorough clean, it means that the tiles need to be stripped back before they are cleaned and sealed again. The reason is that the dirt has become so ingrained that cleaning and sealing them is not enough.
A deluxe bathroom, (especially the shower) or kitchen in your Brighton home can look dull and outdated if the tiles or natural stone needs a thorough clean. The same also applies to your outdoor areas. Enjoying quality time with your family is not as good as it should be if the outdoor living area of your Brighton home looks like it has seen better days because the tiles and natural stone surfaces look grimy.
To get rid of tough grime and stains, take the extra step of removing the seal coating on your stone or tiles. It will also bring back the natural shine of the floors and tiled surfaces of your Brighton home.
The existing sealer is removed carefully before we apply the new sealer. This is to make sure the floor or other surface is not damaged. We do this using professional chemicals and solutions as well as specialised equipment.
The stripper needs to completely penetrate the sealer. To do this, the stone or tile surface needs to be scrubbed. This process is repeated until all the sealer has been removed. Protection equipment is needed because some sealers also emit harmful fumes. That’s why stripping tiles should always be left to the professionals.
After the stripping process, our experts will select the best sealer based on the type of your flooring. In the market you can find hundreds of sealers. This is because different materials require different types of sealer. There are two types of sealers used for stone and tile surfaces. The first one is the matte or satin finish that leaves a natural appearance and the second one leaves a shiny surface. Both sealants will protect your tiles or stones.
If your tiles, grout and flooring are stripped and sealed it will make future cleaning easier. This is because sealing creates a barrier that protects the flooring from chemical spills, pets, deterioration and other stains. That’s why so many choose to have their stone and tiles in their Brighton home stripped and sealed when they get them cleaned.
Along with stripping and sealing ceramic tiles, we also seal marble, slate, bluestone, sandstone, limestone, porcelain tiles and quarry tiles. So no matter the surface you can trust Tile Cleaning Experts to bring back their sparkle.
HOW WE WORK OUR NATURAL STONE AND TILE STRIPPING, CLEANING AND SEALING MAGIC FOR BRIGHTON HOMES
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection of the natural stone and tile surfaces in your Brighton home. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to stripping, cleaning and sealing the natural stone or tiles. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the stripping, cleaning and sealing process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the natural stone or tile stripping, cleaning and sealing will cost upfront.
- Apply Stripping Solution – We determine the most suitable solution to strip the natural stone or tiles.
- Scrub the Tiles – We thoroughly scrub the tiles to make sure the stripper solution has penetrated the tiles completely
- Clean the Tiles – If your tiles still have grime, mould, stains or discolouration after they have been stripped, we will give them a clean using specialised equipment. Find out more about our tile cleaning services.
- Clean the Grout – Often when we strip and clean stone and tile surfaces, we also clean the grout as well. Find out more about our grout cleaning services.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Seal the Tiles – We then seal your natural stone surfaces and tiles. Find out more about our tile sealing services.
- Sealer added to the Tiles – We determine and then apply the best sealer for your natural stone or tile surface
- Voila – hello new natural stone and tiles that look great and are much easier to keep clean!
Move the slider
LET THE TILE CLEANING EXPERTS HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to maintain your shiny and clean newly sealed floors in your Brighton home.
Find out more about some of our stripping, cleaning and resealing jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.
ABOUT TILE CLEANING EXPERTS
At Tile Cleaning Experts we specialise in tile cleaning – for both tiles and natural stone. We provide a full tile cleaning service that includes stripping, sealing, cleaning, polishing and resurfacing, minor tile repair work, regrouting, anti-slip treatment and shower restoration. Our experts know everything there is to know about floors. This includes how your existing sealer or properties will react and how to get the best result. See before and after photos of our most popular services.
We not only specialise in providing our tile cleaning services to Brighton, but to all Melbourne suburbs. So, no matter where you are in Melbourne we will come and clean your natural stone or tile surfaces to give them back their sparkle.
The main areas we clean and restore tiles includes kitchens (including stone benches), lounge and dining rooms, bathrooms (including shower restorations), hallways and stairs, courtyards, driveways and pool surrounds, and commercial offices.
Our founders have over 30 years’ experience and University degrees in nanochemistry, organic chemistry and industrial chemistry. This robust chemistry knowledge means we know how chemical compounds react with your floor and existing surfaces or coatings that may have been applied. Flooring is a specialised area that requires a bit more knowledge than the usual 4-week course, which is industry standard, so be sure to do your research when investing in your floors!