TILE CLEANING & SEALING SERVICES FOR MALVERN HOMES
WE SPECIALISE IN NATURAL STONE AND TILE CLEANING AND SEALING SERVICES FOR MALVERN HOMES
Often natural stone and tile surfaces that require a deep clean can make even the most opulent bathroom, (especially the shower) or kitchen in your Malvern home look tired and outdated. The same goes for outdoor areas. Quality time with family and friends is not as enjoyable as it should be if the outdoor living area of your Malvern home is in poor condition. By taking the extra step of getting your tiles sealed after they are cleaned, it will keep them looking their best for longer. This will also make them easier to clean in future.
The process of cleaning gets rid of stubborn dirt, stains, mould and also disinfects the surface area including grout lines. This is done through leaving a formulated solution on your floors and then using machinery to powerfully lift and extract the dirt, while still being safe for your floors. This is all done carefully to keep your floors safe from damage.
Without the use of specialised machinery and solution, removing the dirt, grime, stains, discolouration and mould from your natural stone and tile surfaces on your own can be a tough job. As a result, most of the time, despite all your hard work, you just end up just removing some of the superficial dirt. This leaves your tiles still looking dirty- which is why tile cleaning is best left to the tile cleaning professionals.
Sealing your tiles, grout and flooring, reduces the stains and make future cleaning easier. This is because the sealant creates a barrier that protects the flooring from chemical spills, pets and deterioration. That’s why so many home owners in Malvern choose to have their natural stone surfaces and tiles sealed when they get them cleaned.
You can find plenty of sealers on the market, as different tiles and grout require different types of sealants. But with our extensive experience in sealing tiles we know the best ones for your tiles.
In addition to sealing ceramic tiles, we also seal marble, slate, bluestone, sandstone, limestone, porcelain tiles and quarry tiles. So no matter what tile surface you can trust Tile Cleaning Experts to bring back their sparkle.
It is highly recommended that you get your natural stone and tile surfaces in your Malvern home sealed every few years to keep them looking their best.
HOW WE WORK OUR NATURAL STONE AND TILE CLEANING AND SEALING MAGIC FOR MALVERN HOMES
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection of the tile or stone surfaces you want cleaned and sealed in your Malvern home. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to cleaning and sealing the natural stone or tiles. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the cleaning and sealing process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the natural stone or tile cleaning and sealing will cost upfront.
- Apply Solution – We determine the most suitable solution to clean the natural stone or tiles. If the area is badly stained we will also apply a stain removal agent.
- Clean the Tiles – We use specially designed equipment to remove all grime, mould, stains and discolouration. Find out more about our tile cleaning services.
- Clean the Grout – Often when we clean stone and tile surfaces we also clean the grout as well. Find out more about our grout cleaning services.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Sealer added to the Tiles – We determine and then apply the best sealer for your natural stone or tile surface
- Stripping the Tiles – If your natural stone or tiles have already been sealed, they may need to be stripped if the sealant has worn away or damaged. Find out more about our tile stripping services.
- Voila – hello new natural stone and tiles that look great and are much easier to keep clean in your Malvern home!
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to use in between professional clean and seals, so you can maintain and enjoy the sparkle for longer in your Malvern home.
Find out more about some of our the cleaning and sealing jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.
ABOUT TILE CLEANING EXPERTS
At Tile Cleaning Experts we specialise in tile cleaning – for both tiles and natural stone. We provide a full tile cleaning service that includes stripping, sealing, cleaning, polishing and resurfacing, minor tile repair work, regrouting, anti-slip treatment and shower restoration. Our experts know everything there is to know about floors. This includes how your existing sealer or properties will react and how to get the best result. See before and after photos of our most popular services.
We not only specialise in providing our tile cleaning services to Malvern, but to all Melbourne suburbs. So no matter where you are in Melbourne we will come and clean your natural stone or tile surfaces to give them back their sparkle.
The main areas we clean and restore tiles includes kitchens (including stone benches), lounge and dining rooms, bathrooms (including shower restorations), hallways and stairs, courtyards, driveways and pool surrounds, and commercial offices.
Our founders have over 30 years’ experience and University degrees in nanochemistry, organic chemistry and industrial chemistry. This robust chemistry knowledge means we know how chemical compounds react with your floor and existing surfaces or coatings that may have been applied. Flooring is a specialised area that requires a bit more knowledge than the usual 4 week course, which is industry standard, so be sure to do.