TILE CLEANING & SEALING SERVICES FOR CARLTON HOMES
WE SPECIALISE IN NATURAL STONE AND TILE CLEANING AND SEALING SERVICES FOR CARLTON HOMES
A tile or natural stone surface that needs a deep clean can make even the most luxurious bathroom, (especially the shower) or kitchen look tired and outdated. The same goes with your outdoor areas. Family time around your outdoor living space of your Carlton home may not be as enjoyable if the surrounding area is in poor condition. To maintain the vibrant look of your tiles and natural stone surfaces, take the extra step by sealing them after cleaning them. This will also make your tiles or natural stone easier to clean in the future.
By cleaning your tiles, you remove the stains, mould and stubborn dirt. It also disinfects the surface area of your tiles. To do this, we leave a formulated solution on your floors and use specialised machinery to powerfully lift and extract the dirt. This is all done carefully to keep your floors safe from damage.
Trying to remove the dirt, grime, stains, discolouration and mould from your natural stone and tile surfaces on your own is a hard work. Most especially if you are not using specialised machinery and solutions. Most of the time you just end up removing superficial dirt. As a result your tiles still look dirty. That’s why tile cleaning is best left to the tile cleaning professionals
To make future cleaning easier and reduce the stains, its best to seal your tiles and grout. By sealing your tiles, you are creating a barrier that protects your floor from chemical spills, pets, deterioration and other stains. That’s why so many home owners in Carlton choose to have their stone and tiles sealed when they get them cleaned.
You can find lots of sealers on the market. This is because different tiles and grout require different types of sealer. But with our many years of experience in sealing tiles we know what is the best sealant for your tiles.
In addition to sealing ceramic tiles, we also seal marble, slate, bluestone, sandstone, limestone, porcelain tiles and quarry tiles. So no matter the surface you can trust Tile Cleaning Experts to bring back their sparkle.
To keep your Carton home tiles and natural stone surfaces looking their best, it is highly recommended that you get them sealed every few years.
HOW WE WORK OUR NATURAL STONE AND TILE CLEANING AND SEALING MAGIC FOR CARLTON HOMES
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection of the tile or stone surfaces you want cleaned and sealed in your Carlton home. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to cleaning and sealing the natural stone or tiles. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the cleaning and sealing process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the natural stone or tile cleaning and sealing will cost upfront.
- Apply Solution – We determine the most suitable solution to clean the natural stone or tiles. If the area is badly stained we will also apply a stain removal agent.
- Clean the Tiles – We use specially designed equipment to remove all grime, mould, stains and discolouration. Find out more about our tile cleaning services.
- Clean the Grout – Often when we clean stone and tile surfaces we also clean the grout as well. Find out more about our grout cleaning services.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Sealer added to the Tiles – We determine and then apply the best sealer for your natural stone or tile surface
- Stripping the Tiles – If your natural stone or tiles have already been sealed, they may need to be stripped if the sealant has worn away or damaged. Find out more about our tile stripping services.
- Voila – hello new natural stone and tiles that look great and are much easier to keep clean in your Carlton home!
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to use in between professional clean and seals, so you can maintain and enjoy the sparkle for longer in your Carlton home.
Find out more about some of our the cleaning and sealing jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.
ABOUT TILE CLEANING EXPERTS
At Tile Cleaning Experts we specialise in tile cleaning – for both tiles and natural stone. We provide a full tile cleaning service that includes stripping, sealing, cleaning, polishing and resurfacing, minor tile repair work, regrouting, anti-slip treatment and shower restoration. Our experts know everything there is to know about floors. This includes how your existing sealer or properties will react and how to get the best result. See before and after photos of our most popular services.
We not only specialise in providing our tile cleaning services to Carlton, but to all Melbourne suburbs. So no matter where you are in Melbourne we will come and clean your natural stone or tile surfaces to give them back their sparkle.
The main areas we clean and restore tiles includes kitchens (including stone benches), lounge and dining rooms, bathrooms (including shower restorations), hallways and stairs, courtyards, driveways and pool surrounds, and commercial offices.
Our founders have over 30 years’ experience and University degrees in nanochemistry, organic chemistry and industrial chemistry. This robust chemistry knowledge means we know how chemical compounds react with your floor and existing surfaces or coatings that may have been applied. Flooring is a specialised area that requires a bit more knowledge than the usual 4 week course, which is industry standard, so be sure to do