TILE CLEANING & SEALING SERVICES FOR BALWYN HOMES
WE SPECIALISE IN NATURAL STONE AND TILE CLEANING AND SEALING SERVICES FOR BALWYN HOMES
Even if you have a luxurious bathroom, (especially the shower) or kitchen in your Balwyn home itvcan look tired and old if the tiles or natural stone surfaces are in need of a good clean. The same applies to your outdoor areas. Quality time with your family around the backyard pool of your Balwyn home is not as enjoyable as it should be if the surrounding area is in poor condition. By taking the extra step of sealing your natural stone or tiles after they have been cleaned, it will keep them look stunning for long. In addition, it will also make them easier to clean.
Cleaning tiles removes stains, mould, stubborn dirt as well as disinfecting them. This is best done by leaving a formulated solution on your floors and tiled surfaces. After this, specialised machinery is used to powerfully lift and extract the dirt, while still being safe for your floors.
Removing the dirt, grime, stains, discolouration and mould from your natural stone and tile surfaces on your own is hard work without the use of specialised machinery and solutions. In fact, ,most of the time, despite all your hard work, you just end up removing is some of the superficial dirt. This leaves your tiles still looking dirty. This is the reason why tile cleaning is best left to the professionals.
In order to reduce stains and make cleaning more easier it is best to seal your tiles, grout and flooring. Sealing creates a barrier that protects the flooring from chemical spills, pets, deterioration and other stains. It also makes it easier to clean. This is why in Balwyn many home owners choose to have their stone and tiles sealed every time they get them cleaned.
You can find numerous sealers in the market as different tiles and grout need different types of sealer. But because of our many years of experience in sealing tiles we know the best ones for your tiles.
Aside from sealing ceramic tiles, we also seal marble, slate, bluestone, sandstone, limestone, porcelain tiles and quarry tiles. So no matter the surface you can trust Tile Cleaning Experts to bring back their sparkle.
To keep the surface of the tiles and natural stone in your Balwyn looking their best, it is highly recommended that you get them sealed every few years. .
HOW WE WORK OUR NATURAL STONE AND TILE CLEANING AND SEALING MAGIC FOR BALWYN HOMES
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection of the tile or stone surfaces you want cleaned and sealed in your Balwyn home. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to cleaning and sealing the natural stone or tiles. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the cleaning and sealing process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the natural stone or tile cleaning and sealing will cost upfront.
- Apply Solution – We determine the most suitable solution to clean the natural stone or tiles. If the area is badly stained we will also apply a stain removal agent.
- Clean the Tiles – We use specially designed equipment to remove all grime, mould, stains and discolouration. Find out more about our tile cleaning services.
- Clean the Grout – Often when we clean stone and tile surfaces we also clean the grout as well. Find out more about our grout cleaning services.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Sealer added to the Tiles – We determine and then apply the best sealer for your natural stone or tile surface
- Stripping the Tiles – If your natural stone or tiles have already been sealed, they may need to be stripped if the sealant has worn away or damaged. Find out more about our tile stripping services.
- Voila – hello new natural stone and tiles that look great and are much easier to keep clean in your Balwyn home!
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to use in between professional clean and seals, so you can maintain and enjoy the sparkle for longer in your Balwyn home.
Find out more about some of our the cleaning and sealing jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.
ABOUT TILE CLEANING EXPERTS
At Tile Cleaning Experts we specialise in tile cleaning – for both tiles and natural stone. We provide a full tile cleaning service that includes stripping, sealing, cleaning, polishing and resurfacing, minor tile repair work, regrouting, anti-slip treatment and shower restoration. Our experts know everything there is to know about floors. This includes how your existing sealer or properties will react and how to get the best result. See before and after photos of our most popular services.
We not only specialise in providing our tile cleaning services to Balwyn, but to all Melbourne suburbs. So no matter where you are in Melbourne we will come and clean your natural stone or tile surfaces to give them back their sparkle.
The main areas we clean and restore tiles includes kitchens (including stone benches), lounge and dining rooms, bathrooms (including shower restorations), hallways and stairs, courtyards, driveways and pool surrounds, and commercial offices.
Our founders have over 30 years’ experience and University degrees in nanochemistry, organic chemistry and industrial chemistry. This robust chemistry knowledge means we know how chemical compounds react with your floor and existing surfaces or coatings that may have been applied. Flooring is a specialised area that requires a bit more knowledge than the usual 4 week course, which is industry standard, so be sure to do