SHOWER RESTORATION SERVICES PARK ORCHARDS
WE SPECIALISE IN SHOWER RESTORATION SERVICES FOR PARK ORCHARDS HOMES
At Tile Cleaning Experts we specialise in shower restorations in Park Orchards homes. In fact, it is one of the most popular services we provide. This is because bathrooms, and in particular showers are the most heavily used part of a home. In addition, the humidity and moist environment in your bathroom makes it the perfect breeding ground for mould, mildew and other germs in your shower. As a result, your shower can start looking dirty and showing wear and tear, even when the rest of your bathroom still looks great. This can have an impact on the overall look and feel of your Park Orchards home.
Fortunately, we are experts at getting showers looking their best again. This includes cleaning and sealing tiles, silicone replacement, regrouting and minor tile repairs. Not only will we get your shower sparkling again, we will make it a lot easier to keep clean.
HOW WE WORK OUR SHOWER RESTORATION MAGIC FOR PARK ORCHARDS HOME OWNERS
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection of the shower you would like restored in your Park Orchards home. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to the shower restoration process. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the process and the best options available.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the shower restoration will cost upfront.
- Old Grout – Using hand held equipment, we remove the old, broken and discoloured grout. We take special care not to damage the tiles while taking the old grout out. We always make sure that just enough grout is taken out to allow the new replacement grout to bond properly.
- Remove the Old Silicone – We carefully remove the old silicone using specialised tools and equipment.
- Minor Tile Repairs – We carefully remove old broken tiles
- Clean the Tiles – After the old grout, silicone and broken tiles are removed we then carefully clean the tiles to remove any dirt, mould, stains or loose debris.
- Replace Broken Tiles – We replace any broken tiles
- Grout – You are assured that we only use the best quality grout that is suitable for regrouting your shower. You can also choose to change the colour of the grout if you want an updated look and feel to your shower. It normally takes 24 hours for grout to cure.
- New Silicone is Applied – The new silicone is applied and smoothed out.
- Excess Grout and Silicone is Removed – All excess grout and silicon is removed to provide a smooth professional finish
- Clean Again – we do another thorough clean to make your shower sparkle
- Waiting Time – we recommend that you wait 24 hours before you use your shower
- Voila – hello new shower that looks great and is much easier to keep clean!
Move the slider
LET TILE CLEANING EXPERTS HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and will advise you on the best and most cost effective way to restore the shower in your Park Orchards home, so you can enjoy the benefits for many years to come
Find out more about some of our shower restoration jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers by viewing our before and after photos.
ABOUT TILE CLEANING EXPERTS
We are Melbourne’s leading tile cleaning experts. We specialise in tile cleaning, as well as tile stripping & sealing, tile cleaning & sealing, tile polishing & resurfacing, grout colour sealing, and regrouting. In fact one of our most popular services is shower regrouting. Our other services include anti-slip treatment, minor tile repairs and efflorescence removal.
We not only specialise in providing our tile cleaning services to Park Orchards, but to all Melbourne suburbs. So, no matter where you are in Melbourne we will come and clean your natural stone or tile surfaces to give them back their sparkle.
The main areas we clean and restore tiles includes kitchens (including stone benches), lounge and dining rooms, bathrooms (including shower restorations), hallways and stairs, courtyards, driveways and pool surrounds, and commercial offices.
Our founders have over 30 years’ experience and University degrees in nanochemistry, organic chemistry and industrial chemistry. This robust chemistry knowledge means we know how chemical compounds react with your floor and existing surfaces or coatings that may have been applied. Flooring is a specialised area that requires a bit more knowledge than the usual 4-week course, which is industry standard, so be sure to do your research when investing in your floors!