Regrouting Services for Templestowe Homes
WE SPECIALISE IN REGROUTING SERVICES FOR TEMPLESTOWE HOMES
Tile regrouting is an easy solution to repairing flakey, missing or discoloured grout in your Templestowe home. Old and missing grout can make your tiled areas look very uninviting. It can also have an impact on the overall look of your Templestowe home. We offer our regrout services for both indoor and outdoor areas. This includes kitchens and shower recesses.
We will remove the old grout safely – and without damaging your tiles. This is because we use specialised hand-held tools and machinery. The grout that we mix is based on the colour of your choice, meaning you can change the colour of your grout. This is a great way to refresh the look of a tiled area. Our grout has a strong uniform colour, reduces efflorescence, mould and is polymer fortified (flexible), reducing the likelihood of cracking due to building movement. This is especially important for the many older homes in Templestowe who may be subject to building movement.
As soon as you notice that your grout is cracked, flaky or mouldy, we recommended that you get your natural stone or tiles regrouted. Frequently used areas like shower recesses and kitchen splashbacks need to be regrouted on a more regular basis.
HOW WE WORK OUR REGROUTING MAGIC FOR TEMPLESTOWE HOMES
- Inspection – We do a detailed inspection. This is to make sure we identify everything that needs to be done in relation to the regrouting required in your Templestowe home. We also discuss with you the expectations you have in relation to the regrouting process and finish.
- Quote – We provide you with a full quote before we start any work. This way you know exactly how much the regrouting will cost upfront.
- Old Grout– Using hand held equipment, we remove the old, broken and discoloured grout. We take special care not to damage the tiles while taking the old grout out. We always make sure that just enough grout is taken out to allow the new replacement grout to bond properly.
- Clean the Tiles – After the old grout is removed we then carefully clean the tiles to remove any dirt or loose debris.
- Choose the Grout – You are assured that we only use the best quality grout that is suitable for the task at hand.
- Mix the Grout – We mix new grout, based on your colour choice.
- Application – We carefully apply your new grout seamlessly. We take particular care to make sure grout joints are filled completely.
- Remove Excess Grout – Grout lines are cleaned and any grout haze removed from tiles.
- Cure Grout – Grout takes 24 hours to cure. This allows the bonds to fully form. Avoid getting the grout wet during this time.
- Buff Excess Grout – When the grout has dried we will buff off any excess grout with a clean dry white cloth.
- Grout is Sealed – We then seal the grout to help protect it from mould, mildew and further discolouration or damage.
- Voila – hello new grout that looks great and is much easier to keep clean in your Templestowe home!
Move the slider
LET US HELP
Our tile cleaning experts go that extra step and advise you on the best method and products to keep your grouting clean and in overall good condition.
Find out more about some of our regrouting jobs we have done for our many satisfied customers in not only Templestowe, but other parts of Melbourne by viewing our before and after photos.
ABOUT TILE CLEANING EXPERTS
At Tile Cleaning Experts we specialise in tile cleaning – for both tiles and natural stone. We provide a full tile cleaning service that includes stripping, sealing, cleaning, polishing and resurfacing, minor tile repair work, regrouting, anti-slip treatment and shower restoration. Our experts know everything there is to know about floors. This includes how your existing sealer or properties will react and how to get the best result. See before and after photos of our most popular services.
We not only specialise in providing our tile cleaning services to Templestowe, but to all Melbourne suburbs. So no matter where you are in Melbourne we will come and clean your natural stone or tile surfaces to give them back their sparkle.
The main areas we clean and restore tiles includes kitchens (including stone benches), lounge and dining rooms, bathrooms (including shower restorations), hallways and stairs, courtyards, driveways and pool surrounds, and commercial offices.
Our founders have over 30 years’ experience and University degrees in nanochemistry, organic chemistry and industrial chemistry. This robust chemistry knowledge means we know how chemical compounds react with your floor and existing surfaces or coatings that may have been applied. Flooring is a specialised area that requires a bit more knowledge than the usual 4 week course, which is industry standard, so be sure to do your research when investing in your floors!