Covid-safe and registered
We are 100% committed to the health safety of both our customers and the wider community. We acknowledge our role and responsibility as a company into ensure that our team and customers are Covid-safe and Covid-compliant.
If you have been feeling unwell, for any reason, recently been in contact with an overseas traveller or someone who has tested positive to Coronavirus, we ask that you rebook with us.
- Hand-sanitisers are stationed in all work vehicles and on site while staff are working
- Regular washing of hands (20 seconds with warm water and soap)
- Masks are worn in customer’s homes upon greeting and when social distancing is not possible
- Because we have your name and number when attending a quote or job, we are able to follow the appropriate steps should contact tracing be required.
Stage 4 Restriction update
Please note, in addition to the above measures, we have implemented the below from 4 August until further notice.
- We are currently only completing ‘essential’ services. This is limited to our regrouting and efflorescence removal, or any work whereby health and safety may be at risk (e.g. mould removal and treatment, anti-slip treatment)
- We only attend one job site per day, with most of our work completed on vacant job sites (no other construction workers) or residential premises.
Our restorative, polishing and normal services can be booked after 16 September. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We thank you for your understanding and ongoing support of small business during this time. Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted and our fabulous frontline workers.